11/02/2015

Plan With Me #5, Month and Week Spread

Hey Beautiful

I´m so happy to say hello to November, it´s just that makes me feel near to Christmas, the weather in this beautiful tropical country starts getting better, also,November is my birthday month, and i can say it´s my favorite month of the year. So much at university is going on, like midterms, presentations, is a very busy month but is also very enjoyable. Well i hope you have a very blessed week, and the Lord can show you His love and His glory this November, So here i leave  you my spreads!!

Hola hermos@s, Estoy Feliz de saludar a Noviembre, es solo que me hace sentir bien cerca de la navidad, el clima en este hermoso país tropical comienza a mejorar y también es el mes de mi cumpleaños, puedo decir que es mi mes favorito del año. En la universidad hay cantidad de cosas, examenes parciales, exposiciones, es un mes muy ocupado pero se disfruta mucho. Bueno, espero que tengan una semana bendecida y que el Señor les muestre su amor y su gloria en Noviembre .Aquí les dejo mis planes!








No comments:

Post a Comment