10/22/2015

Plan With Me #3

Hey!! God Bless You Beautiful!

Let me Show you this week Spread, sorry i´m a little late with the post, well i hope you enjoy it. Oh and in other news i have an Instagram account @thepinkplanner90 if you want to check it out!! 

Dejenme mostrales mi plan de esta semana, perdon que estoy un poquito tarde con el post, pero bueno espero que lo disfruten. Oh y en otras noticias tengo una cuenta de instagram @thepinkplanner90 por si le quieren dar una chequeadita!! 


A pic of my half of the week 
una foto de la mitad de mi semana

Oh and i´d been decorating my planner for the fall 
ah y he estado decorando my agenda para el otoño

Also i´d been posting some little diy´s for decorating my planner on Instagram like this clips
Tambien he estado posteando algunas manualidades que hice para decorar mi agenda en Instagram como estos clips

I hope you have a Blessed rest of the week,
Espero que tengan un bendecido resto de la semana



No comments:

Post a Comment