2/25/2015

Life Binder

Hey there!!

Today i want to share with you my life binder. I love binders, i mean you can organize a bunch of stuff in a binder. I am going to show you how i use mine in a daily basis and how i organize it. i hope you enjoy it.

Hoy quiero compartirles mi Carpeta. Me encantan las carpetas porque puedes organizar un montón de cosas en una. Voy a mostrarles como uso la mía en mi día a día y como la organizo. Espero que la disfruten!!

This is the front part of my binder, i decorated with some craft paper, ribbon, and the gold and sparkle part it´s a cute tissue paper i found at the paper store. i have to say even it´s tissue paper, was not that hard to put it there ,just a little bit of patience!! Ah, and in that purple circle it´s supposed to say 2015, it´s a work in progress, jijiji!!

Esta es la portada de mi carpeta, la decoré con cartulina, cinta y la parte dorada y brillante es papel tissue que encontré en una papelería.  Debo decir que aunque es papel tissue, no fue tan difícil ponerlo ahí, solo un poquito de paciencia. ah, y en el circulo morado se supone que debe decir 2015, es proyecto en progreso, jijiji!!



  I like to have easy access to pens, highlighters...
  Me gusta tener fácil acceso a lapiceros, resaltadores...


 





My fabulous blog ideas print: iheartorganizing.blogspot.com 


Ok now what is this about?, I call it my life binder because it´s a good way for me to keep organize my priorities, the things i would like to accomplish in certain period of time.

In this binder i like to have for example a list of goals for the year, my book reading list, bible studies, school organization, calendar, this way i can take 5 or 10 minutes to review and see what it´s going on with my goals and with what i do on daily basis. 

I like to make dividers to have everything in it´s place, put some good quotes, bible versicles that help me to keep motivated. If you are planning to have a binder like me i encourage you to make it as you like, be creative, remember this is to make you feel motivated and more organized!!

I hope you had enjoy it and if you have some ideas share it with me please!!

Ok, de que se trata todo esto?, le llamo mi carpeta de vida porque es para mi una buena forma de mantener organizadas mis prioridades, las cosas que quiero cumplir en un periodo de tiempo. En esta carpeta  me gusta tener por ejemplo una lista de objetivos para el año, lista de libros para leer, estudios bíblicos, cosas de la universidad organizadas, calendario, etc. de esta manera me puedo tomar 5 o 10 minutos para revisar, ver como van las cosas, y que es lo que hago día a día. Me gusta poner divisiones de manera que todo este en su lugar, poner algunas frases o versículos bíblicos que me ayuden a estar motivada. Si estas planeando hacer una carpeta te animo a que la hagas como te guste, se creativa, recuerda que esto es para motivarte y que te sientas más organizada.

Espero que lo disfruten, y si tienen algunas ideas compartanlas conmigo, please!
Love Ira

No comments:

Post a Comment